By T. Börzel,C. Thauer
Read Online or Download Business and Governance in South Africa: Racing to the Top? (Governance and Limited Statehood) PDF
Similar globalisation books
Assessing the vulnerability of human populations to worldwide environmental swap, really weather swap, is now the most critical of analysis and overseas motion. despite the fact that, a lot of the learn into vulnerability isn't designed to feed at once into determination making and coverage, making a hole among the information created by way of researchers and what's required by way of determination makers.
Human trafficking, and the comparable difficulties of organised crime and prostitution, has develop into a significant challenge for post-Soviet nations because the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Human trafficking has an immense effect at the international locations of starting place, the vacation spot international locations and the nations of transit, and is a priority for these learning inhabitants and migration, economics, politics, diplomacy and safeguard reports.
A mix of political concept, social conception, and philosophy of tradition, the booklet will exhibit the connection and stress among notion and motion, politics and literature, strength and dissent in glossy politics and culture.
This publication examines why and the way small powers hyperlink their safeguard pursuits and alternate agendas, and the way defense threats impression the facilitation and consequence in their exchange actions. In doing so, it analyses the more and more advanced connections among exchange and protection, demonstrating how those linkages impact the final defense of 4 small yet vital states in East Asia.
- Enacting Globalization: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on International Integration
- Al Jazeera English: Global News in a Changing World (The Palgrave Macmillan Series in International Political Communication)
- The Linguistic Landscape of the Mediterranean: French and Italian Coastal Cities (Language and Globalization)
- Exploring the Dutch Empire: Agents, Networks and Institutions, 1600-2000
- Regulating Statehood: State Building and the Transformation of the Global Order (Critical Studies of the Asia-Pacific)
- The Limits of Transnationalism: Collective Identities and EU Integration
Additional info for Business and Governance in South Africa: Racing to the Top? (Governance and Limited Statehood)
Business and Governance in South Africa: Racing to the Top? (Governance and Limited Statehood) by T. Börzel,C. Thauer